Thursday, January 2, 2014

simply {had ourselves} a wonderful christmas time!

In the wake of my post Christmas depression.  Because yes, I'm still sad.  I thought I'd do another Christmas post and let you in on a little more of the Christmas cheer around here.

We introduced N to Christmas lights (and I think he loves them) ...



And had Icemaggedon … 







The Mister holding onto C for DEAR LIFE because that is NOT snow as it appears.  It's straight up, break your hip/arm/back crazy slippery ice.  


Hosted a fun Christmas girl's night (and apparently only took one picture???) ...


Took C on a Christmas train (i.e. MADE HIS WHOLE YEAR) ...


Reveled in the beauty of the Christmas tree (this is so my kid) ...



 Went to our family's hunting/fishing lease …


And got really, REALLY dirty … 



And followed daddy and Pops around in their camo … 


Had a family White Elephant party (note my cousin's AWESOME homemade tacky Christmas sweaters) … 


LET'S talk about how cute my Mamaw is … 



Took C on an even BIGGER Christmas train (i.e. made his whole last year AND this year) … 







Learned how to play guitar from our Uncle M ...


Made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve with daddy … 


Got ONE decent picture with lil bit … 


And one TYPICAL picture with the rest of my bits …



And that's about it folks, there was singing of Christmas carols, fires in the fireplace, stockings on the mantle and watching of Christmas movies.  Looking at lights, sitting by the light of the Christmas tree and baking of Christmas goodies.  There's a reason they say this is the most wonderful time of the year. Because it truly is.  Merry Christmas one final time friends, hope yours was magical as well!



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your son laying under the tree! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas pictorial. I agree with Kimberly. C laying under the tree is the most precious ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!