Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kid's Camp Shirts.

Morning glories!

I was perusing some of my fav's last night, catching up on what's going on in some of my friends (both blog and real life) lives and remembered (duh) that I'd forgotten to share this ...

http://elderadventures.blogspot.com/2012/03/kids-camp-shirts-are-here.html

... with you!  These adorable tshirts (that also come in adult sizes, I'm thinking of getting myself one too!) are available in kiddo sizes (2T on up) and you can bet your bottom dollar I ordered one for C!  Like I've already said, they're adorable, but the BEST part is they help fund bring little Camp home from Africa to his sweet parents, and his momma is a sweet friend of mine that I went to Baylor with!  To find out more about their story and precious Camp visit that link up there and to help bring little Camp home go and get you, your kiddos, your kiddo's friends, your friends and anyone you can think of an "I heart Camp" tshirt.  Believe me, you'll be glad you did!  I can't wait to post pictures of C in his!

I mean seriously, check out these nuggets in their I heart Camp tshirts ...
{picture borrowed from Camp's momma's blog listed above}

1 comment:

  1. Super dee duper cute! I wish I had a little one to buy one of these for! Maybe Louie wants one?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!