Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday.

Hello loves! Happy Good Friday to you!

I'm taking time today to reflect on the amazing sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for us today. And honestly, it should be reflected on every day.

I am constantly humbled and in awe that God sent His son, HIS SON, to die for us. After becoming a mother, that took on a whole different meaning. Because you THINK you know how much a parent loves their child. Until you have one. And then your definition of love changes. It's something you can never describe to someone until they experience it. And to know, to KNOW that God loves me enough to send His son to die for me? It truly brings me to my knees and tears at the same time.

Think about that today. Reflect on that truth. The truth that because of Him we don't have to live in fear anymore. We don't have to live in shame. We are redeemed, set free, alive and FORGIVEN forever. Because of Him. Because He paid the ultimate price.

Thank you Jesus.

And on a sidenote, as I'm reflecting during my son's nap I'm doing so in a pretty awesome way ...




Happy Easter everyone, have a wonderful day celebrating the RISEN Savior Sunday. And every day for that matter.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!