Thursday, September 12, 2013

More than one post in a month!

I mean, I'm posting pretty frequently y'all.  It must be a blogpocalypse.

Well, after that serious post a few days ago, you MUST'VE known I'd back here for what I do best (well, what I NOW do best - before I had children I actually used to write like the post I did a few days ago pretty frequently ... except most of them were far from that serious ... but you get what I'm sayin') which is ....

A PICTURE DUMP!

So here you go friends, happy Thursday picture dump to YOU!

Since we last "picture dumped" we've ....

Gone on walks (don't mind the fact that after I took this picture I realized there's A SPIDER ON MY INFANTS HEAD!!!!  ACKKKKK, GAGGGGG, BARFFFFFF FREAK. ME. OUT.)


Worked on our sittin' up ...


Had silly selfies with mommy ...


Went to a friend's sip n' see ...


Played "tent" in mommy's bed ...



Fallen down and smacked our face on the concrete :(


Swam some more (remember when I was all "this is how our summer has looked"?  Like it was over?  Well yeah, summer in Texas pretty much lasts until November so you may be seeing more swimming pics for the next few months weeks ...)



Went to a museum for a friend's fun dinosaur themed birthday party ...



Got a hair cut by our great grandma ...



Looked REALLY cute during bath time ...


Rode the trains with Pawpaw ...


Played outside on a "makeshift water slide" ....




Played in boxes ....


It's triple digit heat here folks, can you blame us?


Snuggled with our Pops ...


Visited trains, trains and more trains ...





Went on a (few) date night(s) ...


Acted silly in the tubby ...


Swam some MORE with mommy ...


Visited our NEW SCHOOL (that we started yesterday and LOVED) ...


Found our best buddy at our new school ...


Realized we're too chubby to fit in the Bumbo any more ...


Flirted with future girlfriends ...


Flirted some more with some more girlfriends ...


And had a good friend take a SUPER cute family pic.  She's a professional y'all, I swear there's some magic she does to make everyone in the picture look decent ...


And last but not least I think I forgot to mention when I started that I did the Advocare 24 Day Challenge?  No, I don't sell it.  No, I'm not going to ask you to join my team or try and get you to join I'm simply sharing with you the fact that it WORKED and I'm THRILLED.  I still need to lose about 15 more pounds, but this was a GREAT jumpstart for my weight loss and a GREAT way to get me motivated to keep going.  I lost 14 lbs in 24 days and could NOT be more happy with my results.  I just wish I'd taken a before pic but here's my after (all I can tell you for a before idea is I gained 55 lbs this pregnancy with N, I lost 15 lbs just from delivery and another 20 on my own at home before I started the challenge) ...


If anyone is interested in knowing more just google "Advocare 24 Day Challenge" or if you know a distributor ask them about it.  

Hope everyone's doing well, happy almost Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!