Friday, August 2, 2013

C & N Father's Day Photo Shoot

Well hey there. Fancy meeting you here.

Where have I been?

Ohhhhh, you know taking care of two kids n' stuff. Which is precisely why this post is going to be another picture dump.

And because I'm lazy.

So here's a little photo shoot I had done of the boys as a surprise for the Mister for Father's Day.

Lets not talk about the fact that I left the freshly printed proof that I got to choose to take home on the counter and when the Mister walked in the door he said, "Aw these are so cute, who took these?"

SURPRISE FAIL.

ANY OLD WHO. Lets just get to the pics shall we?








































I was really happy with how they turned out. And so was the Mister. Even if it was 2 weeks before Father's Day. *SIGH*

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha- That sounds like something I'd totally do!
    The pics turned out great. You have beautiful children

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!